Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Toy

Got myself a new toy over the weekend as my two-month salary invaded my bank account last week! This is a long overdue addition to my arsenal of gizmos, as my last PDA (Sony Clié TH55) is now a national antique.

Tytn II itself is not the latest product from HTC. The Diamond is. But what the hell, the specs between Tytn II and Diamond are about the same (latest Tytn II's are upgraded to WM 6.1), and Tytn II comes with a bad-ass looking qwerty keyboard! Machoism redefined!

Rumours had it that the Diamond equivalent of Tytn II, the HTC Touch Pro will hit the stores around year end. Sony's upcoming iPhone wannabe, Xperia X1 too, will be released around the same time. The impatient K.K. just couldn't wait that much longer, and bought the Tytn II for RM2400.

Coming up: Unboxing Tytn II

1 spit-backs:

Las montañas said...

RM2400! wow, can only dream about it. Doctors are rich!



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents