Saturday, July 14, 2007

My Third Run

What I'm gonna wear for the run, and some freebies from the marathon

Seremban Half Marathon is a few hours away, and I'm excited. Mainly because I have five mates running together with me (one chickened out last minute)! And fellow blogger and triathlete and hospital slave, tridoc, will be there too!


Seremban Half's official T-shirt

For RM10 participating fees, Seremban Half is sure worth the run! The official T-shirt is nice, at least better than the PD Half's (which is too plain and made from overly translucent cheap material) and Penang Bridge's (which is littered with too many adverts, thus cheap too!). Let's see how it goes tomorrow. No high hopes, as second half of the route is fairly steepy, and if it's a valid excuse, my right toe is still bruised!

p/s: Dr. Ray, what's your running number? Gonna target you as my pacesetter - that is if I can catch up lah... LOL!

8 spit-backs:

Raymond said...

Hey K.k-I will drive to seremban early sunday morning la coz today working laaaaa so sad!Dunno my bib number coz my seremban handles everything for me,ill meet u at the finishing line/tent/during the run coz im gonna be turtle slow NO training since back fr bangkok!!

Raymond said...

My s'ban fren organized everything for me la,ill prob meet u at the starting line ya dun u chicken out,we target 2hrs!

K.K. said...

"Turtle slow"??? Yeah right! Okay, see you when I see you tmr then. Have to stay there for quite a while post-run anyway... gotta wait for mates! LOL!

LET'S MAKE IT TWO HOURS!!!!!! (muahahahahahahahaha... who am i kidding??!)

rachel said...

good luck baby.....nice tshirt by de way :p

Unknown said...

nice shirt and very well prepared, wish you all the best for the run tomorrow and hope that your toe can taha...lol. make sure u finish faster than dr. R

K.K. said...

[rachel]:
thanks babe. you can have the shirt if you like it!

[steve]:
tks. saw ur msg only tis morning. slept early last nite.

Jonzz said...

You're holding the camera, right? Who's taking this photo?

K.K. said...

wow jonzz, you have good observation! i thought nobody would have noticed i took the second photo in front of a mirror, and then flip it over vertically.



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents