Sunday, December 09, 2007

GC Black Ion-Plated Watch

Nice watch there aye?! Polished steel case with black ionic-plated bezel and bracelet, with a carbon fibre dial. Gives you the sporty, racy, F1-inspired accessory for the wrist! Don'tcha wish you had one for Christmas? Zoom in and have a closer look:
If the above sourced-from-the-internet images means nothing to you, let's have a look at a few live photos...

Ooopss, did I forget to mention that I got this as an early Christmas present cum graduation present from my sis? Well I just did! Hehe...

Collecting watches has been my hobby since secondary school. Back then I started with cheap analog watches like Alba, Elba, Saiko, Quartz and the likes. Then I switched to digital watches as the Casio G-Shock craze infected Malaysia. I owned one generic Casio Illuminator and two bulky Casio G-Shocks, which didn't come cheap at all - RM200 to 400 per piece!

Very soon my pocket money got depleted dry and I found collecting watches is an expensive hobby, and switched to collecting stamps instead. Let's not go into that!

Until I received this present last Saturday, my fire was reignited! I'm gonna collect watches again! And my favourite watches this time round would be the chronographs, preferably with metal bracelets rather than leather/rubber straps!

I'm currently the proud owner of three watches... a rugged G-Shock for daily use, a Swatch Irony Chronograph which has been with me for 3 years now, and my new Guess Collection watch.

Coming up next: Tag Heuer, Omega, Hamilton, Tissot, Breitling, Oris, Maurice Lacroix, Rolex, dreaming on... dreaming on... dreaming on...

6 spit-backs:

Las montañas said...

you got expensive taste lah. from 400-500 one watch to 4000-5000 one watch. B&M, tag heur..etc

go google 'sincere watch singapore'

:P

Anonymous said...

wah... nice watch! how come internet photos look better than your live photos one? sure not imitation ah?
:P

rachel said...

dear, the silver one looks nicer la...sorry :p

K.K. said...

[lm]:
wah, sincerely explosively expensive!!! only for aliens! LOL!

[zac]:
it is NOT an imitation watch ok!

[rach]:
don't be jealous baby... hahaha...

Jonzz said...

Wah, *envy* LOL.

Actually I don't like wearing watches. ROFL.

Anyway, Merry Christmas!

K.K. said...

hmmm... jonzz must be an impunctual man! LOL!

Merry Christmas!
p/s: I don't mind receiving another GC watch for X'mas! Hehehe...



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents