Thursday, February 28, 2008

The end is the beginning is the end...

I'd finally survived a spontaneous vertex delivery from medical school on Feb 28, 2008! No meconium aspiration in the process, it was a clear pass. No resuscitation required. Am receiving my birth cert called MBBS in May, with my surname "Doctor" imprinted on it! Aahhh... the air is so refreshing...

With my mates

Kumpulan Kongsi Gelap Anti-Sosial

With my group study members, "Kumpulan Gagak Hitam"

7 spit-backs:

Unknown said...

Wow i am the first to comment...haha. Congrats Dr Kim KK.....Someone here is going to earn big bucks man....Remember to give me discount if i happened to see you Ok...lol.

Raymond said...

Welcome to the family!Congrats!!!!!!100X

Jonzz said...

Hey congrats!

How come the right panel takes so long to load? Better look into it.

Las montañas said...

congrats! You have progressed to the start of the lowest level in the hierarchy which is called the low lifes. You shall receive all manner of dealings from all sorts and one of the most frequent would be the snarling junior nurse. :P

Ya, we echo what Steve said. Earn big bucks, when going to belanja everybody?

K.K. said...

[steve]:
tks! lawyers no discount, except mr. steve! LOL!

[ray]:
tks! let's pray i do get into UM, so dat u can attempt to bully me. hahaha...

[jonzz]:
tks! hmmm seldom log into my blog recently. but today the left panel seems fine, must be de blogger's server.

[alien]:
tks! arghh... can't let me relax one! y must put things into perspective so early... now i can belanja everyone a strip of panadol! pls claim fr me ya! LOL!

Las montañas said...

how come no updates? sufferin oledi ka?

K.K. said...

lazy leh... no fire to blog liao. enjoying stress free life now. wait la when i start internship, this blog wil be revived! hahaha



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents