Friday, September 26, 2008

Unboxing iPod Touch

This is a farewell gift for my sister who's flying off to Qatar next month. The purchase induced an intense morbid jealousy from my better half, LOL!

My only experience of iPod Touch was the touching sessions at MAChines outlets. The interface is superb, and with WiFi functionality it'll be an ideal music+video player for sis who would be a frequent flyer soon!

Turning on the Touch out of the box will bring up a screen that asks for a PC/Laptop USB connection with the latest version of iTune installed. No preview musics, videos, or games whatsoever. Blank! Blardy hell.

With that, I applied the screen protector and replaced everything back into the box. For RM1400, I get to experience the unboxing part of the iPod Touch. Woohoo... tears of blood oozing out already!

1 spit-backs:

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang this Christmas with watersports activities included! Sign up now! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks!



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents