Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Goodbye 4G15P


I decided to sell off my trusty 5 y.o. 4G15P last December, and it's finally sold to a Malay owner last week for RM21K. It was a great deal for him I must say, coz besides the very tip-top condition of the car, the plate number 8606 came out as top-prize in Toto the next day he bought the car (I was told the guy wanted to invest RM100 in Toto). *$&%(*$&%($&%...

On the other hand, I've been driving my brand new K24Z2 since 01/01/09, and the upgrade from 88BHP (from 4G15P) to 180PS is pure awesomeness. I'm waiting for the finance to pay out the RM21K, so that I can reflash my ECU and re-chip the EMS. That'd easily boost my K24z2 to an excess of 200BHP! Then it'll be the flywheel... and disc brake upgrades...

More pics and updates soon when I'm free, probably the nxt CNY! Happy "NIU" Year guys and gals!

0 spit-backs:



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents