Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Supplements Online

My parcel, freshly flown in from Miri, Sarawak yesterday!

I am always sceptical about buying stuff online, but the prices are dang irresistible! I ordered my stuff on Monday, it was supposed to reach yesterday. But due to some communication hiccups (on their side), my stuff was only shipped from Miri yesterday evening. And it reached my doorsteps at 1130hrs this morning!

I was fervently tracking down my parcel online, too!

The transaction was simple. Make a cash deposit/fund transfer into the seller's Maybank account. Then SMS him your name, address, and the product you want. That simple! You'll be unwrapping your parcel the next day, at the comfort of your own home!

A peek of what's inside!

Yup, that's my new tub of hardcore protein! Now that my supplement is replenished (my muscles were starved for ONE whole day, liquid chicken [egg whites] doesn't help!), I can rush off to the gym... yay!

Fresh out of the box! Expiry late 2009.

For comparison sake, my first tub of Muscletech's Nitrotech Hardcore was bought from an ex-trainer friend for RM320 per tub (4 lbs). GNC Stores are selling the same thing for RM499 (even after member's 20% discount it's still a colossal RM399.20)!

Chocolate (empty), Vanilla (new)

A better sports supplement store (compared to GNC) located in Aman Suria, Damansara by the name of EGOnutritions is selling the same thing for RM360.

Spot the difference!

Now guess how much I got my Nitrotech for?...
...
...
...
a superb RM265!

Diu Deal or no diu deal? Diu Deal la! Now where did I get it from? Point your cursor [here].

Replenished! Aaahhh...

Product content. Click to enlarge! More [here].

2 spit-backs:

Las montañas said...

how come don't show us the actual contents? you importing some contraband or worse! pak fen?!!!

K.K. said...

there, added an image for the contents. u shud down one tub, LM. sure feels better than pak fen one! heheh...

now, im considering Muscletech's Anabolic Halo, or Muscle Asylum Project's Anabolic O.D. Wuuaarrgghhh...



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents