Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Departure of K24Z2

In the wee hours of July 11th, 2009, my front gate was broken into and my beloved G8 Accord 2.4 stolen right from my porch, driven away, uneventfully...


I got up early that Saturday morning for my weekend rounds at the hospital, expecting to be greeted by my shiny Accord. Instead, an empty porch (with wifey's brand new City untouched) greeted me, with the sodomised main gate spreading wide.

What ensued was pretty routine, if you have had a car stolen - heartache, Accord-sick, police report, unnecessary waiting + stupid procedures, insurance claims, getting a secondary car, and shopping for a new ride. And of course, replacing the missing essential items that went away with the thieving bastards.

I counted myself lucky as I have this silly habit of keeping my wallet and sometimes netbook in the car, which thankfully I didn't on the previous night. All in all, I lost 2 stethoscopes, Smart Tag + TouchN'Go worth RM200+, my Sony Ericsson W880i cellphone, and a few thumbdrives for USB Audio. All minor nothings compared to the car itself, sob sob!

I guess if something's not meant to be, it's not meant to be! So adios, WSD 8208!

0 spit-backs:



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents