Saturday, March 24, 2007

Software Malfunction!

Arghhh... am having my Internal Medicine long case exam tomorrow (yes, it's a Sunday, can you believe it?!). And I spent the whole day fixing some software malfunction coz I screwed some registries while optimising my laptop the other day. Managed to finally and successfully install and run ZoneAlarm Security Suite v7.0 and Webroot SpySweeper v5.3. Noticed some changes in the new ZoneAlarm program interface, as the previously ZoneLabs is now owned by Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. It uses the Kaspersky antivirus engine too (touted the world's fastest antivirus update engine)! Damn... I can't believe I still have time to blog this. Hope my examiner Dr. J would be extra good mood tomorrow. Fingers crossed...

0 spit-backs:



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents