Saturday, August 18, 2007

Another Week To Go...

The picture above aptly describes how I feel right now. That's what the exams have done to me... and I'm currently just halfway through! By the end of next week, I'll be growing toes on my arms. And my head will be dangling in between my groin... literally!

p/s: Dr. Jimbo's semester 9 exam blooper is out, hit it here. Password needed, only for medically-inclined earthlings!

13 spit-backs:

Anonymous said...

nice blog! is the base of your template "minima black"? how do you make it three columns?

Unknown said...

Wai, got so bad or not ar....the exam have such big effect on you ar...haha. Btw can u access to the entry by Dr Jimbo and why is it called Dr Jimbo

Anonymous said...

Good good! If you grow toes on your hands, I can use YOU for the next exam! :-)

Unknown said...

Haha...

K.K. said...

[davi jones]:
tks for droppin by jones (isn't that the villain in pirates of caribbean?)! yes, i mod my template using Minima Black as base. to make it a 3-column, you may wanna read the instructions here.

[steve]:
the photo shown was actually me!
to get the passwd, read medical textbook on contraception methods, look for the term they use for "pull out your didi before it vomits".

[jimbo]:
haha, good good, more exam bloopers!

Unknown said...

I dun believe it is you....let me think what is that word...why use such password want...pull out you didi before u vomit...haha.,very descriptive.....

Unknown said...

Tai ko i tried liao all also cannot, coitus interruptus, karezza, pull out method, withdrawal method, pull out method, coitus reservatus....

K.K. said...

hahaha, that desperate eh steve?! you actually got it right, your first answer. it's 2-word, and remember to include a space in between.

wat the heck is karezza? and coitus reservatus?? LOL. did u find coitus ejaculatus or coitus orgamictus bombasticus? LOL!

Unknown said...

Karezza is another term for coitus intrruptus, what the heck is coitus ejaculatus.... there is no such word,you create your self...cannot be intercourse ejacullation right...coitus orgamictus bombasticus never heard before...I am not desperate but curious and wanna see what is so amusing inside,damm smart la your answer is not there...lol

Jonzz said...

goodness, the great password discussion. I googled and found it. no need medical training.

K.K. said...

[steve]:
my answer not there doesn't mean i'm smart. in fact, i think i screwed up big time! hahaha...

[jonzz]:
wah, u very geng leh. even the latest exam blooper 10 oso can crack, first commenter somemore. u sure u din get any help fr jimbo? kekeke.

Unknown said...

screwed up big time...sure or not...i have faith in you...haha. Few more days to go, after that where wanna celebrate?

Jonzz said...

Umm... I did not crack the latest exam blooper.

I was just chatting with Jimbo online and he told me to read his entry and gave me the password.



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents