Friday, August 24, 2007

Exam Result

Went to Uni at 0900hrs to wait for the first wave of casualty to be announced, that is the borderline viva - one unlucky soul was hauled up for another round of torment. Then the full result came at noon. My result slip reads:

The Dean and Faculty are pleased to inform that you have passed the End of Semester 9 Examination.
Hurrah! I just saved my parents RM30,550.00 (that's how much it costs to repeat one semester of medicine in IMU)! I'd like to take this oppurtunity to thank my father and my mother for paying for my medical course, my grandparents for giving birth to my father and mother, and my greatgrandparents for making my grandparents' existence possible. There are lots of people I'd like to thank personally, so if you're reading this and think I should be thankful to you, you're one of them lah. Not forgetting my teachers in Uni (especially those who gave me high marks in this exam, and gave loads of hints hints). Although the marks given are not sufficient for me to achieve distinction, I'd still like to thank you! And to those who have made emotional sacrifices (not chicken sacrifice ya!) during my exam period, the physical detachment, those who suffered from withdrawal symptoms during my absence, et cetera et cetera... THANK YOU!
Emo anot my speech? I'm sobbing already. Heheh...

10 spit-backs:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! There was never any doubt. :-)

K.K. said...

Thanks jimbo! Kembang-ed another 10 inches already! :)

Anonymous said...

congrats mate! so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Las montañas said...

grats!

Raymond said...

walau eh....good for u dude!..n i tot u r one of casualties kekeke
Welcome to the club!

Jonzz said...

Gong Xi Fatt Choy!

Ooops, I said the wrong thing, didn't I?

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Congratulations, dude!

K.K. said...

Thanks all!!!

[ray]:
haih, u think so low of me. i look like those ppl with casualty face meh? LOL! eh i hav another sem before i can join ur club lah!

[jonzz]:
happy new year gong hei fatt choy merry christmas selamat hari raya sawadeekap arigato gozaimaz... it doesn't matter. hahaha...

Raymond said...

of coz u doesnt look like one,another sem and hurry apply HO at UMMC la hehe,see how i torture u there !!lol

K.K. said...

*gulps...*
scared already... LOL!



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents