Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Post OSCE Part I - I'm DEAD!

OSCE Part 1 is a killer! Don't understand why some examiners can talk on the phone during such a major exam while invigilating students. Didn't do quite well in that particular station. I'm dead - period. Part 2 tomorrow, more nice invigilators please!

7 spit-backs:

Unknown said...

Wah so serious? Nevermind la tomorrow last day of exam already wat, don't think about it la....it's not the invigilator that taking the exam so do you think he cares? he is either being coerced to invigilate or....

Unknown said...

Anyway its only one station, so don't have to be so worry la

Raymond said...

what they asked u?Breast examination ah?LOL

Jonzz said...

Ahh, exams. Don't lose your cool.

Can't make out what's that thing in that picture. Did you take it yourself?

Las montañas said...

jonzz, that's a nekkid body.

Anonymous said...

Actually they are not supposed to do that. I switch my phone to silent and I don't answer during exams. I feel it's the right thing to do. Sorry about your case ya. Anyway, exam is over, I'm sure you are pretty much relieved.

K.K. said...

[steve]:
it is really that depressing! OSCE I was to screen out the bad apples in medical schools. hahah.

[raymond]:
no breast to examine though. there were 10 stations, most ppl couldn't clinch the diagnosis in a station where this patient has nystagmus and ataxic gait. we get to poke anus (PR exam) today (OSCE II) though, so that's a consolation. haha!

[jonzz]:
no la, didn't take the photo myself. flicked fr some pro photographer. my sony T30 cannot take such pro photos geh! :)

[LM]:
well done, that is indeed a nekkid body of an attractive young woman. she's still alive though, just in case you're interested.

[jimbo]:
That particular invigilator (an IMU lecturer) had the audacity to answer the phone, asked the caller to hold, ask me a question, eye glued to his mobile, ask me the same question again, decided to talk to his caller, end the conversation, and ask me the same question again! i answered a total of 3 times. and that was a 5-min station. sigh...
hmmm, exam over edy still stress lah. result out tmr! fingers crossed.



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents