Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I'm a Regional Genius!

I was bored, so I did this stupid test...
IQ Test Score
I'M A REGIONAL GENIUS!!! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....


It sure gave some sort of confidence in my upcoming exam! Yeah...

15 spit-backs:

Anonymous said...

bugger! i got "Around Average"! what does that mean? both you and i know who are the genius here don't we??! (it's obvious geniuser i'm better than u) i thus conclude this test as incompetent in gauging one's IQ!

Jonzz said...

He he he, you got a higher score than somebody else. He's so gonna vomit blood when I tell him. ROFL ROFL

But hor, Regional Genius means you are a genius in a region. What region leh, I ask u? IMU? Seremban? NS? Malaysia? KA KA KA KA KA KA KA KA

rachel said...

im "extremely brilliant"!

Raymond said...

im stupid wor,88 only LOL

K.K. said...

[zac]:
hey, you ARE around average since primary school ok! sorry for being frank. hak hak hak!

[jonzz]:
my region is in my own bedroom, outside that im a numbskull. hehe. and pls, do not let jimbo knw else im gonna do very badly in my exam! LOL!

[rachel]:
hmm, ok la, i accept your result lah! haha.

[ray]:
dun be disheartened ray, 88 is a good number. one doesn't need high IQ to be successful. LOL! no, i mean, seriously, 88 can't be that bad right? LOL LOL!

ALL:
pardon me for my erratic/non-appropriate responses. i'm having a traumatic pre-exam stress disorder... what you expect?! sue me, i dare u!



LOL! ROFL! LOL and ROFL again.

Unknown said...

My score is only 102 "very smart"....sigh!!! Its going to over soon...tahan a bit more

Raymond said...

Just reg'd Std Chart 42km!!All your fault!Grrrr......

K.K. said...

[steve]:
ok wat very smart.

[ray]:
you're the man!

Unknown said...

Where got, you are regional genuis and your wife also very brilliant...so damm stupid la me...lol

Anonymous said...

Wow. So high score.
All the best for your exams.

Now that Raymond is taking part in the full marathon, your target timing is 4 hrs now? kekeke.

K.K. said...

[steve]:
your result edy say u "very smart", u still wanna admit being stupid. why ah? :)

[pb @ bionic woman]:
errrr... cannot, still 5:30! coz he registered late. no deal! hahaha.

Anonymous said...

all the best in ur exam dude!

Raymond said...

Wah u married oredi ah?Got wife one

Unknown said...

Ya lor married also didn't invite me....haha. Why K.k why? lol

K.K. said...

[zac]:
tks! i already finished half of my exams ler. better late than nvr eh! :)

[ray]:
eh, im still single, available, and highly sought after lah. only thing attached to someone edy la... LOL!

[steve]:
eh, dun get it twisted ya! spoil market oni... LOL!



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents