Sunday, September 16, 2007

New Toy!

I'd got myself a new toy yesterday! It's a very sleek, black, flip-phone from Motorola! It's very much sleeker than the reputable Motorola V3i! It's horrendously stylish, too!

Why another phone? Reason is, my mistress gave me a new SIM card which is under her supplemental plan. Which means calling each other is much more cheaper than the previous arrangement.

Why this phone? Need I say more? Read first paragraph!

Most importantly, acquiring this phone didn't burn a huge crater in my wallet! It's dirt cheap when you compare the "style-to-ringgit" factor. This is an original set with a 1-year warranty from the authorised distributor. I'm gonna refrain myself from divulging it's feature-packed functions. A brand new V3i now retails for RM599. Can you guess how much this black-devil cost me?

This brings my total handsets to a whopping THREE! Why I need so many mobile phones, hor? Kay, let me explain (see pic below). The old Nokia is for SMS, I dunno why but with minimal credit top-up, I get 200 free SMS-es for that number. Not that I SMS much also!

The new black-devil, as previously mentioned, is to call my mistress. Not that we have very much to talk to each other, also! And the Sony Ericsson W880i is to house my primary mobile number. Thank God for Call Divert function, I don't need to carry all three of them when I go marketing! LOL!

7 spit-backs:

Anonymous said...

so many "tai kor tai", business expanded liao ah?

Unknown said...

Wah superb busy bizman, 3 phones man when can sedekah one to me.....haha. So many mistress can or not woh....haha

Jonzz said...

Wah... phone for mistress....

Kenglar you..

K.K. said...

[zac]:
where got ppl call mobile phones "tai kor tai" edy now... gone were the days where phones are as huge as bricks! or water bottles! :)

[steve]:
talking bout sedekah, i have a not-very-new Ericsson T10 to give away! It comes with a leaking battery pack (the contents of the battery was liquefied and had totally diffused into the headset) and a charger. Gimme your address, will mail it to you.

[jonzz]:
ehh, stop mentioning already! i was forced to do 100 nude ear-squat by my missus last nite!

Unknown said...

its so kind of u sedekah me your T10 but before i give u my address....will it explode first after all the modification that you made....Thou u are forced to do 100 nude squat but you are kinda happy to do that right...haha....intro me so mistress la since u have so many

K.K. said...

[steve]:
i did not modify, just that i did not remove the battery pack from the phone since i stopped using it in secondary 5. i detached the battery recently and found liquefied stuff inside. whether it's gonna explode or not, it all depends on your luck. hurry, grab it before i toss it into the recycle bin. where to find one in m'sia ah? for used (or long time never use) handphones...

Unknown said...

I think you better toss it into the recycle bin, i don't wanna atke the risk....haha. U damm hebat after so many years you still keep it with you....dunno how many unwanted or used stuffs that u store in your room and house....cab have a an auction for this alreay la or charity...haha



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents