Friday, September 14, 2007

Running Apparels

Got these running apparels as birthday gifts (which was 2 months ago). Didn't blog about it then coz were having exams. So before the "someone" who bought me these presents gets frustrated at me for not wearing them, I shall display it on my blog. Heheh!

adiStar running vest - RM125.91

Adidas RSP running singlet (RM44.01) and shorts (RM62.91)

They are bought from the Adidas Factory Outlet in Jaya Shopping Centre, Section 14, P.J. Everything here are priced 40% lower from other Adidas outlets. I've seen the same adiStar vest selling for Rm199.90 in Mid Valley! With these running apparels, I can easily add 1km/h to my top running speed! Wind tunnel proven!

7 spit-backs:

Anonymous said...

Wow. The green one super glaring. Wear it during the dec marathon then we can all spot u from a distance. LOL.

Anonymous said...

There are better lighter singlets for running. These got too much material that are weighty; so are more suitable for gym work. But the best is don't wear anything lah! and make sure shave every strand of hair on the body. Lidat can go like the wind.

The green color is nice. Alien national color!

Las montañas said...

That was LM in anonymous mode.

K.K. said...

[pb]:
paiseh lah, with my current fitness level i should be wearing black!

[lm]:
these singlets very light edy wor, any lighter really have to bare all! i was thinkin of painting my body fluorescent green and run naked. you think they allow me?

Unknown said...

Wah why your friends so good want give u so nice birthday present and how come my friends don't give Adidas apparels...The white one and the pants its nice....I think if u are willing to run nakedly of course they will allow...haha but make sure u have a good assets to show...lol

Raymond said...

waiseh so nice la the green one!U went jaya?I live just 500m behind jaya ok and that place was my 'playground' when i was a kid leh hehe
..and u din even want to drop by UH and say hello to me LOL LOL
Nxt time get UMMC u sure kena haha

K.K. said...

[steve]:
ya liked the white singlet and the running shorts, the blue stripes join as continuous lines when worn together. very adidas-ish.
p/s: i nvr doubt my assets! LOL!

[ray]:
ooo, so u stay there one la! so convenient to work hoh! my gf stays in SS1 so can considered i frequent dat area la. so kanchiong wanna go say hello, u scared nxt time got no chance to bully me meh. hahaha...



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents