Friday, September 21, 2007

What Happened Last Month?

The past August was the exam month, that was what happened. It screwed the life out of many of us. I still couldn't find the momentum to blog as a result of "Bitter August 2007", that's how screwed I am.

Of course, the pressure started long before August. Didn't really celebrated my birthday this year (which was in July). But I get dinner treats (quite a few of them) at...

San Francisco Steakhouse @ Mid Valley

TGIF @ Section 14

Steamboat dinner @ Taman Putra, Ampang

Choy Kee's Crabs

Dim sum breakfast at Seremban's Min Kok restaurant

And some presents too! Rachel got me Adidas running apparels, and my sis bought me a bluetooth headset. Seen quite a number of people using this, but too bad my sis got conned. She paid over RM190 for it!

Bluetooth headset from iTech.

I also get a 1GB of RAM upgrade for my laptop, from a previously meagre 256Mb. The improvement in processing speed is totally unbelievable!

Kingston's 1GB of RAM power!

So far so good yeah? Here's where all the good, superficial fun ends. Superficial coz I couldn't get rid of exam stress out of my skull despite being showered with gifts and good food. Here come's the depressing part.

Most of my time were spent nesting in my room, studying. Reading through notes, textbooks, talking to myself, rehearsing stuffs, touching my own bodily parts as though I was examining female patients... and when the stress climaxed, I got creative! I turned the air-cond to the lowest temperature with maximal fan speed, and put on thick winter clothing. And pretend I was studying in the winter...


Stuffed myself with tidbits and cookies and more cookies when burning midnite oil!
I tried changing my hairstyle... and ended up looking like a bloody clown:

I tried growing a goatee, ended up being called a perverted-goat:

I fell sick, and made new friends with Panadol Actifast and Strepsils Extra Strong:
Tried to study in bed numerous times but would konk-out within 5 minutes, without fail...Aaah I miss my king-size bed in Seremban!!!

It didn't help being pestered by your own uni for making the next semester tuition fees in the middle of a major exam! Wait one week later also can die like dat!

Having the company of a few close friends clowning together throughout the study break was what sustained me. Without these monkeys, I'd definitely gone bonkers.

So here's to you guys! Cheers, yum seng, gan bei, whatever! May we all pass through this final hurdle to our MBBS.

p/s: Why such a depressing post ended up being so gay? (gay as in cheerful merry gay, ok!)

14 spit-backs:

rachel said...

hmmm....how come daniel looks so happy in de last pic? :p

Unknown said...

Wah in the midst of exam you still can have so much fun its consider really good and i never had such a nice treat for my birthday also want....sob sob.

Jonzz said...

Wah, Happy Belated Birthday wor. *Looks enviously at gifts*

ROFL, hey, at least you survived the exams... ka ka ka...

K.K. said...

[rachel]:
coz he's in close proximity with a semi-naked guy, that's why!

[steve]:
fun meh? during dat time, let me eat dragon meat oso no taste...

[jonzz]:
tks! "survived" is very appropriate! hahaha. 5 more mths to go till another exam. damn...

Raymond said...

u must have had enjoyed anatomy class so much in your first year that u cant get your hands off urself even during the midst of exams!~ LOL LOL

Las montañas said...

raymond: hmm lidat he will surely enjoy being in O&A :P

Las montañas said...

I mean O&G

K.K. said...

[ray]:
haha, i nvr enjoy anatomy. it's so dry and boring. would hv enjoyed it if they let us cut up some cadavers. necrophilia me... LOL!

[lm]:
O&G deals with diseased and bloodied female private parts! yucks! hate it! enjoyed the class on pap smear though! (LOL!)

Anonymous said...

The pretending to be winter time is so funny.

Btw, don't know which one is you in the grp pic.

Las montañas said...

poohb: he's the one being molested.

K.K. said...

[pb]:
it's kinda therapeutic for stress, u shud try it sometime! lol. i wasn't in the grp pic, was taking the photos.

[lm]:
good try... LOL! btw the model who got molested is still single and available, just in case ur interested. kekeke.

Raymond said...

PB-u dunno how KK looked like ah,aiyo so leng jai also dunno which one meh,the most horny of all la!LOL

aiyo like tat no wonder IMU HOs never seem to understand anatomy la never cut up cadaver also,hey u ask for PB's pap smear la when u run in spore LOLOLOLOLOLOL

K.K. said...

[ray]:
arlo dr ray, u wan me kena slap ah? ppl call her bionic woman. u knw wats the end result of getting slapped by a bionic woman?...

*looking around for coffin*

Unknown said...

Leng Chai why u like to do Pap smear so much...damm horny la...haha



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents