Sunday, April 15, 2007

Home-cooked Goodness!

Mum likes to bug me every now and then during weekdays, asking me to go home for dinner. It is during the past one-week closure of Far Seng Restaurant, our regular dinner haunt, that I realise how I missed a wholesome home-cooked dinner. Not that Far Seng serves good food anyway. Just that we had McD, Sushi King and KFC the past one whole week for dinner!

Being a mummy's boy of sort (yeah right!), I complaint my situation to mummy dearest. And mummy promised a sumptuous dinner back home. And home I went.

Mum's Style Brinjal - steamed, then skinned, with lime juice + secret recipe added (see below).

I dunno what fish this is, but it's caught fresh from the sea. I name it Orgasmic Steamed Fish.

This is how it looked like when it's all ready to eat.

Mum's Style Smoked Salted Kampung Chicken, sungguh shiok! Very aromatic. The experts describe it as full of homeland chicken aroma. Haha.

Next, Stir Fried Clams with Garlic... ichiban!


Mum's Specialty Cabbage with Fish Meat Filling:


And the dinner is incomplete without a huge pot of soup. This is Mum's Style ABC Soup!
You guys hungry yet? Let's have a look at last week's dishes. My fave, Sweet & Spicy Crab!

Humongous Prawns in Curry:

Chicken (wah, I'm sick of chicken mum!)...

And I go back to Seremban a happy mummy's boy each week. Wuahaha...

0 spit-backs:



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents