Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Nokia N76

Was quite impressed with the slim Sony Ericsson W880i a while ago, and hell was I relieved I didn't buy it on impulse! Turned out it lacks the features as it lacks the bulk! And worse, reviewers had it that it has an "auto-off function" which turns the phone off up to 5 times a day! How smart! The auto-off function can also be executed by slightly tapping the back of the phone at strategic locations. How impressive! Then, news about the upcoming Nokia N76 caught my attention.

I've not seen a N-series from Nokia so sexily and nicely built! I'm craving for another phone, yet again, and this time it's a black Nokia N76! The Nokia website said it's going to be released in the 1st quater of 2007, but we're already in 2nd quarter of the year and no sign of it in market yet! Be mesmerised by the pictures and a promo video that follows... Motorazr V3 cannot even come close... :)



0 spit-backs:



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents