Friday, June 22, 2007

Gone Marathoning!

I'll be on my way to Penang tomorrow morning for Sunday's Penang Bridge Marathon! Will be in the Half-Marathon category (22.3km). My target is to finish the distance in less than 2.5 hrs (qualifying time 3.0 hrs). Gonna get some delicious fried oyster omelette and mungbean cookies for carbo-loading tomorrow evening!

6 spit-backs:

Anonymous said...

all the best mate!

rachel said...

so sad u neva bring me along.....

Jonzz said...

Aiyo, poor KK, turn into running bones already! ROFL, all the best, dude!

By the way, calling the fried oyster omelette and mungbean cookies makes them sound less tasty, ha ha

Anonymous said...

sssup dude? where's de marathon post dude? u din finish did u? hahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

Huh? Fried oyster omelette for carbo loading???

It's a bit too late to wish u cos you would hv finish your race by now already. But nevertheless, hope u did well! :) Looking forward to read your update.

K.K. said...

zac: tks mate! when u wanna start running?

rachel: sorry baby, nxt time okay!

jonzz: tks! how i wished i'm just bones, can compete with the Kenyans for first prize! hahah...

zac: good sh*t comes to he who waits. kekeke. isn't that what u taught me?

poohbearee: hi there pooh, tks for droppin by! fried oyster omelette for carbo-loading was juz an excuse, dats my one of my fave food! :)


Tks ppl for the wishes! Did I do u guys proud? Kakaka...



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents