Saturday, June 02, 2007

Motorcycle Sales Centre

Since there's a recent revised salary hike on government doctor's payroll, my dream toy is a step closer to reality. It's always been my dream to have a cross-country motorbiking trip with a buddy or two, aka Long Way Round style. So I decided to check on the available new toys at Motorcycle Sales Center (MSC) at Section 16, P.J.

It was closed when I got there. Too early I guess. This is my second time to this shop, and the first I came it was closed too! But hell, ogling thru the glass panel already made me high. Saw two Harley Davidson V-Rods! A fair amount of superbikes like the Yamaha R1 and CBR1000RR.
But on the top of my toy list would be the street-fighter styled naked bikes! Like the green and orange Kawasaki ER6N in the photos below!
There's a fair amount of other naked bikes too, like the ever famous Honda CB900 Hornet, and the very cool Yamaha FZ6. But the ultimate machine I'm dreaming of, which may bring me as far as Nepal by land, would still be the BMW R1200GS Adventure! Imagine this, riding from KL to Nepal, then climb the Kala Patthar and back! Oh I digress...

They of course don't have the Beemer here in MSC, but no point going to BMW Motorrad showroom to ogle at the GS (not that I've never done that before!). Must practise on a naked bike first before attempting on the mean machine! Hello government, any possibility of new salary hike next year?

Syarikat Motorcycle Sales Center Sdn. Bhd.
No.1.3.5 Lorong University C,
Section 16,
46350 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Malaysia.



Related posts:
Naked Bikes
Naza Blade
Ducati Monsters
RM105,100.00!
BMW R1200GS Adventure

4 spit-backs:

Jonzz said...

'Naked bikes'? Why do they call them dat?

So how much does your ultimate machine cost?

K.K. said...

they're called naked mainly coz they've got no fairing that covers the engine compartment, compared to superbike. "dressed-down", in other words. in general naked bikes' riding are more upright and have better agility, good for city riding.

u can check out my post on naked bikes here.

the bmw 1200gs cost RM105,100, while the Adventure version costs bout 20k more. can buy a brand new honda civic edy... hehe.

Anonymous said...

crazy ah... buy car better! rm120k for a bike!

K.K. said...

zac, that's why it's stil a dream and a not reality. rm120k for a mean machine that can bring u places that a honda civic can't. plus, biking is way "cooler" dun u think?

:)



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents