Thursday, December 07, 2006

BMW R1200GS Adventure

I can't get enough just staring at photos of R1200GS, so I decided to make the first step of acquiring one yesterday! Yes, it is indeed a big step and it burns quite a huge hole on my pocket. Yesterday morning, I woke up to a dream. An orgasmic dream. Click on the video icon below to view my dream:




And the first step I mentioned was... to start getting my B motorcycle licence. It was not an uneventful procedure though. In my haste, or excitement you may call it, to ride on the 500cc Yamaha Virago learning bike, I underestimated its weight and tipped towards the right side. My reflex kicked in and my right arm held on tight to the handlebar and pulled the bike back to the upright position. That saved my face from the many small kiddos looking at me with morbid jealousy from their Modenas kapchai. What I did not know was, I fcuking sprained my right wrist! And the pain kicked in full power this morning.


It's ok, what's a sprained wrist compared to riding a BMW R1200GS Adventure and globetrotting around the world?! It is nothing compared to riding the GS and doing a cornering like that in a foreign land:


For now, I have to wait for another week for my Learner's licence to be issued. Just enough time for me to rest my wrist. By next week, that Yamaha Virago will be dead meat. I promised my right wrist I would open its throttle all the way to redline in the testing circuit! And probably do a cornering so low I could touch the tarmac with my ear lobes too, if the Lord permits.

Should you wanna read more on R1200GS and planning to be my globe-trotting partner, here are the links. Don't shy-shy ok.


My wrist... aaarrgghhh....

2 spit-backs:

rachel said...

sigh.....ur latest fantasy.....please be careful....

K.K. said...

:-)
i will... happy working!



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents