Friday, December 15, 2006

L-licence

I collected my motorbike Learner's licence this morning, and it looked like this:



I was surprised. I applied for the Class B licence (500 c.c. and above), but on my L-licence there was an additional class, which is Class C ! This Class C is for motorcycles with 3 wheels! Having an additional Class C licence means I can ride trikes, like these:

and this...

Cool, I didn't know going for Class B automatically gets you a Class C in the process! Malaysian JPJ (Road & Transportation Dept.) system rocks!

Here's a comparison between the old and new Malaysian L-licence:

Shut up, that was an old photo from Secondary 4! I look much more charming now!

I'm required to do this act during my JPJ test, so currently I'm gonna practice with my 100 c.c. scoot. I'm excited!


0 spit-backs:



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents