Friday, December 29, 2006

Night of a New Start

Dec 29, 2006 marked the new start of ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™. Having noticed that I had been working on the new ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™ template the past few days (I still am), Royal Adelphi Seremban had requested that I perform on-stage for their staff Annual Dinner (LOL!). In return for my performance, I get to invite 6 friends for a free buffet dinner from 8-10pm on the same night, plus free advertising exclusively for
ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™
(LOL!).

I was of course elated and agreed to the invitation. I performed a rendition of solo drumming titled "Iron Monkey" performed originally by the now defunct Hong Kong Canto-rock band Beyond.


The whole performance was about 12 minutes and ended with thundering applause. Thank you thank you! I then adjourned to the Royal Adelphi's Asiatique restaurant with the guys for our buffet dinner. Free food!!! Yay! (I will dedicate a post on this later)

So, Auld Lang Syne to the 2006 ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™, and a big welcome to 2007, and beyond!

To the Dot Matrix template, with President Mao's face, you will always be remembered!

0 spit-backs:



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents