Friday, June 15, 2007

My Middle Finger

This is actually a picture of my left middle finger. Notice the pinkish lesion? I've been having it for about 4 months now. It's mildly itchy at times, otherwise I don't feel a thing. I was hoping it would go away with time but it didn't! Let's have a closer look...

Can you guess what's that nasty-looking thingy that I'm having on my left middle finger? And no, I don't have a fetish for fingering stuffs.

10 spit-backs:

Anonymous said...

it's mata ayam la...

Unknown said...

You show ur middle finger too much la that's why u have lesion la.....Maybe u contacted some skin disease while examining ur patient....u're a dr in few months time i am sure u know what is that right...lol

K.K. said...

Anonymous:
You mean to say it's corn/callus is it? Actually dat's my 2nd working diagnosis, but I have something else in mind. Mind trying again?

Steve:
Most of the time I show my right middle finger, so it is not justifiable that my left middle finger shud be victimised! skin disease fr pt? not likely lah, haven't examined any pts with contagious skin disease of late.

Unknown said...

KK:

Then what is your diagnosis then....infection or maybe u contacted something allergic that u do not know, cos one f my friend hand is worse than u and become very itchy till he need to take steroid. The dermatologist also dunno what
s the cause and suspect that he contacted with some chemical or stuffs that he did not know hence ask him to check it out, that its ridiculous right as a Dr u already dunno what bout him, just a layman.

K.K. said...

cool la Steve, it's supposed to be a medical quiz of sort (although i'm cashing in on my left middle finger's misfortune)! let's see wat other ppl have to say.

hint: the diagnosis is a 2-word medical term... i think... :)

Unknown said...

Medical quiz i am out man, cos i dunno any medical term.....lets see what others say....hahhah. Too bad i am not med student...sigh

Anonymous said...

two-word? i know! must be chicken pok!!!

K.K. said...

zac: it is not chicken pox la... i have only ONE lesion on my middle finger!

Jonzz said...

EWW...

Hmm... insufficient medical knowledge to comment...

Maybe you bite your finger too much under stress...

K.K. said...

to be frank, ppl, i'm not too sure what d heck it is too! haven't seen enough dermato cases to be able to diagnose confidently, but i'm thinkin of viral wart! and i dun think it's contagious?!...



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents