Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dent fixed, finally!

I blogged about a road retard who dented my car back in September 2006. I still have no clue as to who that retard was, as my car was parked stationary while I was away jogging at the park. My guess was that retard caressed my car's right buttcheek with her car's front bumper while reversing out of the parking lot.

September 2006

I've been wanting to fix the dent for a long long time. I sent it to my mechanic friend right after the incident, but his workload was high at that time and I didn't wanna waste a few hours waiting there to get the small dent fixed. He arranged for another day but I procrastinated...

Fast forward 1 year and 4 months later, I finally got my (car's) dented buttcheek fixed! Right here in Batu Pahat. The uncle is a friend of Bo Ren. Here are some photos of the uncle whacking my car with his tool of trade - a metal rod!

He took his own sweet time whacking my car with his metal rod, which looked like a metal ruler to me. He appeared to enjoy whacking my car, seeing that he juts his tongue out, twist his head a little, and wiggle his tongue, and close his eyes a little... I'd say he enjoyed the noise of whacking a Milo tin. After a while, he reached for a bloody hammer, and there he went whacking my car again!

When I say whack, I do really mean w-h-a-c-k! Look at the distance between the hammer and my car's sexy arse-cheek!

January 2008

It takes some whacking to fix a car's external injury, how ironic. The car got bumped by someone, and you send it to get whacked somemore. Wtf man?! Don't the car have feelings?!!

6 spit-backs:

Unknown said...

Of course the car have feeling but in order to get back to its glorious time in 2006 i think he thinks its worth the W-H-A-C-K....haha. Car is just like a harlot...lol

rachel said...

heee heee our leng chai looks brnad new :p

Raymond said...

Finals coming eh?your car is so kinky and the owner is horny!

K.K. said...

[steve]:
did u juz call my car a whore, u sadistic pervert?! LOL!

[rach]:
nope, brand new wud be a major renovation come March! i need loads of money! ahem ahem! hehe!

[ray]:
yup, final's a mth away! hmmm, i tot u drive the same model! that makes the two of us! LOL!

Las montañas said...

hmm you sent your car to be "whacked" by a metal rod?!!! eh relak leh. :P

Unknown said...

KK,

Don't get me wrong ok, I didn't call your car a whore but i commenting based on the information i gathered on your entry. Even if i didn i think it is only a rhetoric way of saying la...haha. I don't like SM fyi...haha



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents