Friday, September 01, 2006

Road Retards

This shit happened to me when my car was perfectly parked in a properly designated parking bay in a legitimate parking lot. All of my four tyres were inside the yellow parking lines and my car was perfectly aligned. I was not in any way at fault to deserve this kind of shit! My only sin was to park my car next to a RETARD!

This RETARD obviously has only a quarter of a brain as he/she could only look at one dimension while reversing his/her car. Probably shaken by my blaring alarm, that piece of shit pedalled down and made a deeper dent into my baby's arse.

I thank God I did not have to change my tail-lights. They were made of plastics, fucker!

Analysing the damage, I had come to a few solid conclusions:
  • If that retard has boobs, IT (indicating inanimate/non-human object) is a typical bitch (female) driver.
  • If that retard has a dick, IT must be an atypical bastard (male) driver. It's a noob, a bloke, a fucker, garbage of society, asshole, fucktard!!!
  • IT must be brought up by bitches and bastards as IT didn't even bother to leave a "I am sorry" note.


This had happened to me once with a different car, same case of hit and run with my car totally stationary in a parking bay. I thank God I wasn't killed by these fucktards on the road. On the other hand, I hope these pukimak macibai hamkalings die of cerebral syphillis and lymphogranulomatous venereum.

1 spit-backs:

Anonymous said...

hehehe, this is your 'BALASAN'.



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents