Monday, September 18, 2006

Protein anyone?

Another disappointing Tanita TBF-300 measurent (prev. 1; 2) this week! Fat percentage stayed the same at 20.3% and fat mass downed a "whopping" 0.02kg. Encouraging isn't it? Wait till you read this: Fat free mass (ie. muscle mass) has gone down from 54.7kg to 54.4kg! What the heck?! It is either that stupid Tanita machine was inconsistent or I've done too much cardio the past whole week.

And my solution to this problem is...

... topping up my current protein intake with nature's best protein!
CHICKEN EGGs!

Footnote:
I WANNA BEAT YAOMING! I WANNA BEAT YAOMING! I WANNA BEAT YAOMING!
I WANNA BEAT YAOMING! I WANNA BEAT YAOMING! I WANNA BEAT YAOMING!

2 spit-backs:

rachel said...

Soon u will look like an EGG! :P

K.K. said...

yaa ya my biceps will soon look like DINOSAUR EGGS!



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents