Wednesday, September 13, 2006

ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™ Outage!

ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™ had a fatal, internecine, pestilent, baneful, disastrous, pernicious (you name it!) unscheduled outage yesterday evening (Sept 12, 2006). What happened was I logged into blogger to post something on my other blog, and I noticed ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™ wasn't on my dashboard!

I tried going to my blogsite and an Page Error was displayed. I tried logging off and on again, and it still wasn't there! As a last resort, I tried registering the site kaizophrenia.blogspot.com and it was available! How shitty. That was the last straw, I wrote a nasty letter to blogger.com demanding their full explanation and an RM1mil compensation on the time spent and great ideas and thoughts lost from my fantastic archive of blogposts. Following that, I also filed a lawsuit demanding that blogger.com be liquidated and all the blogs in the world hosted by it demolished!

They responded promptly by calling me on my mobile, apologising profusely coz they were scared shitless, and put ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™ back online.

God I thought ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™ was dead! I need a server...

0 spit-backs:



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents