Friday, September 29, 2006

Male-Male Gayswear

Last Saturday was Fitness First's (Leisure Mall branch) open day, there were people coming in selling mooncakes, chinese tea, dragon fruits, etc. At one corner, there was a makeshift stall selling some cool-looking and tight-fitting singlets and T-shirts. "Interesting", I thought.

The dragon fruits were selling for RM10 for 4. Mooncake prices range from RM15-30 per piece. Reasonable price I thought. And before I approach the stall selling the T-shirts and cool looking singlets, I took my wallet along with me from my locker.

Holy shit! The red singlet above costs RM70+ after discount (original price was a freakin RM91.90). Of course, I kept my cool and didn't show my stunned look. My wallet at that time contained at most 60 bucks. Haha... I was like, Fcuk off you Gay-costume seller! Men wear menswear, gays wear gayswear!

The guy explained that his goods are imported from US and the brands were such as Andrew Christian, GoSoftwear, Ajaxx63, Modus Vivendi, and GinchGonch. I was silently screaming, Enough already you gay! All of the brand names sounded G-A-Y!!! Incidentally the guy who was talking to me all the while was tall and had a muscular physique, so I assumed that he's a godfather of all gays. Fcuk that reminded me of his moustache and goatee too. Tamade, fckuin sickening!

If you're interested, and coincidentally would like to flaunt some muscles (no, I'm not saying that you're a gay), do visit their website here or email them. Interesting website name eh? malemale.com. YUCKS!

Update:
Fitness First gym (IOI mall branch) is having their Open Day tomorrow (Sept 30). Anyone can enter, all you need to do is just fill in your particulars in a form provided and get your arse poked every now and then by the personal trainers asking you to sign up a contract with them. Do visit if you have the time. You might see the GAY salesman there if you're lucky.

0 spit-backs:



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents