Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Over-training

As part of our training for our upcoming Mount Kinabalu conquest in November, me and my gym partner, Felix hit the gym almost daily. The only deterrence is Yao Ming's group crowding the gym. But after our first intensive session, this is how Mr. Turbo Flyx looked like:

"What you looking at? Never see people on a sling before meh?"

"I looked so cool this way. Is that Malay girl checking me out? Hmm... must be!"

Now I have to wait for this weakling to recuperate and rest his muscles before resuming our intensive training. Bear in mind that my intensive trainings were so extremely intense that Mania Min normally shys away from the gym when we were training.

On the other hand, a friend Keng Tat had always felt intimidated by my nunchaku proficiency. He went to Phuket lately and chanced upon a live Muay Thai kickboxing match. He must be profoundly inspired to have bought a blue colour Muay Thai pants on the spot and came back doing this to me:

"Woo.. woo...K.K. come out from your room and face the challenge!!"

I didn't thought that was Muay Thai. Looked more like the praying-mantis to me.

God knows how long he have been training for this kind of pose. Stand also not firm. Chances are if anybody would give him a leg swipe, he would fall ungracefully. He, on the other hand, seriously needs some over-training. He was lucky I didn't have my nunchakus ready. Or else he would end up like this:

"Dead skinny chickens hanging on the wall."

"Haha, sorry KK I was only joking. I gonna wear my clothes back now."

0 spit-backs:



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents