Friday, September 01, 2006

My Body Fat

My personal trainer wanted to rip more money off my bank account by asking me to stand on this body composition analyser machine. The parameters were obviously set to project the message that all people should be cachectic! I refused to tolerate his shit when he said I have high body fat! He wanted to sell me some stupid extended contracts which are supposed to turn me into Arnold Scwarzeneggar but I told him I already am. So here's the fake-shit fact-sheet:

TANITA BODY COMPOSITION ANALYSER TBF-300
Name: ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™
Date: 26 August 2006
Location: Fitness First, Cheras Leisure Mall

Body Type: STANDARD
Gender: MALE
AGE: 24
Height: 171cm (fuck am I really that short?!)
Weight: 67.1kg
Body Mass Index: 22.9 (0.1 to go to be classified as an OBESE Asian, fuck!)
Basal Metabolic Rate: 6546 kJ (1565 kcal)

Impedance: 478 Ω
Fat%: 20.7% (holy shit!)
Fat Mass: 13.9kg
Fat Free Mass: 53.2kg
Total Body Water: 38.9


DESIRABLE RANGE
Fat%: 14-20%
Fat Mass: 8.7 - 13.3kg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Target Body Fat % is: 11% (stupid gimmick!)
Predicted Weight: 59.8kg (stupid gimmick!)
Predicted Fat Mass: 6.6kg (stupid gimmick!)
FAT TO LOSE: 7.3kg (stupid gimmick!)


Updated 02 Sept, 2006:

Healthy body fat percentage for standard adults. Based on NIH/WHO BMI guidelines.

After some research, I had come to accept that I'm "OVERFAT"! What you expect? I'm a typical medical student! Plus, it's only 0.7% in excess. Like that's gonna kill me (pissed)!

2 spit-backs:

Anonymous said...

haha, why don't you ask your rachel baby to go and calculate her fat content also? i guess her fat content will be higher than yours. She is so fat, she seriously need to be on diet.I suggest you to bring her along to fitness first for gym training as well.

K.K. said...

Opinion is like an ARSEHOLE, everybody has one. Some stinks more than others. I guess I just came across one that stinks more than anything else.

While I could've easily deleted such comments, it is my ideal to support freedom of speech. So good news to u stinking arseholes out there, u guys can continue to become one.



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents