Sunday, May 20, 2007

@ KLIA


Buggeratto! De elevators in KLIA are freakin high and long and scary! Ok maybe it's juz me being heightophobia. Sendin Rachel's mum off to Philippines.
1005hrs @ KLIA via W880i.

4 spit-backs:

rachel said...

kononya macho...elevator pun u takut! :p

K.K. said...

Machoism has absolutely nothing to do with acrophobia (fear of height) okay my dear!

rachel said...

well, macho to me means a guy that would not be afraid of these miniscule things....:p malunye u...got big muscles but scared of height...dunnoe how u conquered mount kk??!!

K.K. said...

ur thinking is so illogical! i protest with intense contraction of every strand of muscle fibre on my body!

p/s: when ur on the summit of Mt. Kinabalu, all ur weaknesses and fears evaporate with the serenity and beauty of the scenic view. It is the evidence of God's presence, and I ain't scared at no shit! muahahha...



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents