Wednesday, May 02, 2007

More Tambun, New Book!

Look at the moon! It's the typical setting for horror movies where werewolves howl eeriely at it. I snapped it with my W880i. Clear eh? Took me a few tries to get it right. I've set up the moblog settings; in fact the photo you see on the left was published using my W880i while walking around Chinatown in KL. So I will blog via my mobile intermittently, away from desk! How cool.

Got back to my room in Seremban and saw these planted on my door. Familiar sight, yes? It's biskut tambun! And this time there are two boxes! With some simple mind calculation... that adds up to SEPULUH BIJIK BISKUT TAMBUN YANG SEDAP LAGI DELICIOUS!
Oh yeah...

Su Lin must have passed her final exams, and now being a uni grad she can spend more! Coz' job offer will start to pour in, and more money will land into her account, and soon we will have more biskut tambun! Oh yeah...

Now how would I devour the biskut tambun? I would kill them softly while reading my latest book which I bought from MPH Mid Valley this afternoon:

Book title: THE LIFE OF A DOCTOR - A CAREER GUIDE FOR STUDENTS, PARENTS, AND YOUNG DOCTORS.

Hopefully with the contents of this book, and with the enjoyment of chewing biskut tambun, my dark unknown road ahead would be better lit. Of course, biskut tambun alone could've achieved the same feat... :)

0 spit-backs:



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents