Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Can I Fight KennySia?

I started this blog on Aug 10, coz I was too bored studying for my final exam, and too lazy to blog in A.S.S. Blog coz it looked dreadful.

Back then, I was the one and only visitor:


Five days later (that's today), it looked like this:

Sarawak got, Australia got (that's probably my brader), but where's that upper left red dot? UK? Really got so happening meh my blog?

KennySia, u scared edy or not? I also quite fat one leh. I should go Hong Kong and take photos and post 'em in my blog. Hehehe...

2 spit-backs:

presidentlau said...

U must be joking right, actually it is just someone from the lantao geng. I think some Judas just told them about your site, don't worry i will soon knw who is this idiot. Then he will enter the list of judas.

K.K. said...

i think you're right president!



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents