Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hooray!!!

First paper is over! It was TOUGH. Period.

Tuk Janggut
sent me an SMS last nite giving me his last "piss" of advise:

"Dun take your own sweet time, or u'll end up fcukin urself after the exam for having not enough time!" He was damn right. Without that piece of advise, I'm a dead piece of fat pork.
-->> Janggut, ur fat slab of meat is coming as promised!

This is Tuk Janggut in his hey-days when he was still fat and round.

Anyway it's over so let's just fcuk it! Had a hearty dim sum lunch right after the dreadful 2 ½ hours writing shit. No picture of dim sum coz everybody busy eating dim sum and talking cock.

Got back and everybody talked big, say wanna go swimming. Couln't sleep coz chinese tea served at the dim sum place got caffeine.

Weighed myself. Look what exam had done to me! It was a freaking 3 KG increase! I'm turning into a fat biatch like KennySia! Muahahaha!

Two more papers to go. Tiu-nia-singh!!!

0 spit-backs:



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents