Thursday, August 10, 2006

Why ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα ?

I have exactly FIVE more days left before my first professional exam. My life's a mess. My brain matter is already oedematous and I have all the signs and smptoms of an impending eclampsia. I think I pee protein too, coz I had lots of durians last nite. They say durians have loads of proteins right?

Why the picture on the top right corner? That's because I adore Che Guevara, yes the Cuban revolutionary and political leader, who was born in Argentina and trained as a physician at the University of Buenos Aires. I find me and Che Guevara have lots of things in common. Hence his picture at the top right corner of my blog.

3 spit-backs:

K.K. said...

I just found out the man who's residing at the upper right hand corner of my personal blog is not my idol Che Guevara. He is a Chinaman by the name of Mao Tze Dung. Whatever!!!

presidentlau said...

i was about to tiao u about Che Guevara, until i see your own comment, not bad response.Next time read history more often or u end up unable to differentiate Hitler from president Bush.

K.K. said...

sorry president lau, i din know u can't handle some humours. won't repeat the same mistake. i promise.



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents