Thursday, August 17, 2006

Fcuk-ups of the day

So how did my OSPE paper went? Here are the highlights:

(1) My first procedure station was a male catheterisation. I tore apart the latex gloves I'm supposed to wear. Ended up having a retarded glove for the rest of the station.

(2) In the same station, I injected 4ml of normal saline to inflate the catheter, and the balloon burst! Sister Khairuniza's pants was wet. I happy!

(3) And the most fcuktard shit I did in OSPE, I forgot to stick my ID sticker onto one of the answer papers. Macib*i...

Here's the fcuktart OSPE question of the century:

"Given is a packet of INTRAVAGINAL TABLET of Prostin-E2. Name three routes it can be administered."

And my answer was:
(1) intravaginally
(2) transvaginally
(3) endovaginally

I think I'm getting an A+ for this question.

0 spit-backs:



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents