Saturday, January 13, 2007

I, Wimp!

Ever since injuring my wrist (previous entries here[1] and here[2]), I could feel that my metabolism had grinded to a halt. With the voracious appetite I had developed during my 2-month stint of weight-training, I'm getting fat as my wrist had hindered me from visiting the gym the past 5 weeks. I've gained 4kgs since stopping gym, and I could feel my belly popping my size 32 pants (whimpers)!

In my hurry to get back to gym, I did some bench-press (80kgs mind you!) last week before total recovery and snapped some partially healed ligaments on the same wrist, warranting me another 6-weeks of gym-free period. Fucks...

To add salt to the wound, the cock-up Virago bike which injured my wrist is still in the workshop as they did not know what was wrong with it. The last time I called to check, they said they were sending the bike to KL. That means I couldn't sit for the JPJ test for my bike license! Darn...

I'm making a point to run at least 3 times a week, each time burning more than 300kcal and covering at least 5kms (measurement possible thanks to my Sony Walkman). Need to get a pair of good running shoes. Tiao...

0 spit-backs:



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents