Wednesday, October 04, 2006

3rd Day of Fam.Med.

We had to drive to a health clinic in Port Dickson today, at a freaking early 8 am. Car pooling TurboFlyx's Honda City Type RR (Real Run-down) further worsen my morning-dizziness and depression. The horrific lyricless anime songs played by TurboFlyx further putrefied my brain matter to a fully liquified state.

Highway to PD clinic - Hazy!

The haze problem is making a comeback, and I bet Seremban and Port Dickson is the worst affected. And I have my own theory for such condition in Seremban, especially the Rasah area I'm staying at. Rasah is full of Indians (Read: I AM NOT A RACIST!), and they like planting huge trees and plants with huge motherfcuking leaves in their home compounds. When the branches or leaves fcuking rots, they would gather them and burn the motherfcuking out of them to shoo away the bitchcunt Aedes mosquitoes.

"You ol' fcuks folks! You're screwing your own fcukin health! Take a deep breath, and cough away and die!"

We reach PD clinic around 8.30am. Dr. TCL, the godfather of medical research was already in the consultation room reading a book titled "Evidence-Based Medicine in Primary Care". First thing I noticed, he was wearing the same pair of colourful socks as he did on Monday. Coz he sat in such a way that his left leg was cocked up high in the air, and thus showing his socks. Then when I load these pictures justnow, I found out he was wearing the same shits he wore on Monday's clinic (click here to compare). Everything, his shirt, neck tie, checkered pants, socks, Camel Active leather shoe, belt, glasses, (underwear not sure). How can a doctor be so freakin filthy!? Don't they know their body parts harvest all sorts of organisms from the many patients they come into contact each day? Plus, Malaysia is a humid and hottie country. I have come to respect that people have their own habits and lifestyle and I have absolutely no right to bitch bout it.

Dr. TCL interviewing one of the patients.

Well, we were expected to clerk some patients and perform a comprehensive physical examination here in the clinic, much the same in the Ampangan Health Clinic.

Fairuz obtaining a history from a patient.

Dr. TCL showing Fairuz how a correct Straight-Leg Raising test is done.

I wasn't the only one slacking. TurboFlyx was catching some forty winks.
The Talkative Duck was in her high mood as usual, writing some case summary on patients card.

The PD health clinic is located by the seaside. When we reached the clinic, there was a huge cargo-like ship further down the shore.

When it's time to leave, some 3 hours later, the ship had transformed a.k.a. The Transformers, into an oil-rig station (apparently owned by Shell coz we saw a huge muthafcuking oil tank somewhere down the road by the seaside). Wuaaahhh... hioong leh!

TurboFlyx: Don't cock me, it was a different ship! Come, hop into my Honda City Type RR. I let you listen to my anime songs again.
Me: *@^#%^@%$#@%$#&... if soundtrack from Hentai anime I dun mind la...

0 spit-backs:



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents