Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Growing Up

The following are few old photos of ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™'s hey-days, when he was still young and chubby yet charming and full of charisma. Could you spot which one is the handsome Ҝαίخό? Click on the images to find out your answer. As a rule of thumb, pick the handsomest among the guys and you can't go wrong. Happy guessing!

Year 1987 - Fatima Kindergarten Yr. 1
As you could see here, I wasn't born fat. Although I was born chubby with a birth weight of 4.18kgs. Mom said it was due to my recurrent nocturnal asthma attacks that delayed my onset of juvenile obesity.

Year 1988 - Fatima Kindergarten Yr. 2
1988 - This was the year my asthma attacks got milder. Thus feeding was on full-gear. Mom offered me breast milk but I declined coz I was shy and plus, none of my kindergarten mates were taking breast milk at that time. Mom used to make me fried goose's eggs with frankfurters and Gardenia bread for breakfast, homecooked fried rice with pork strips and fish fillet for lunch, and a variety of wholesome dishes for dinner. I had no choice but grow sideways...

Year 1990 - Pasar Rd. Boy's School Primary 2

Year 1991 - Pasar Rd. Boy's School Primary 3

Year 1994 - Pasar Rd. Boy's School UPSR Top Students

Until secondary school, when it finally dawned upon me that... I wasn't only handsome and charming, I was a little chubby too. And I vowed that from the year 1995 onwards, I must work towards my target BMI of 25 and below.

Year 1995 - Sekolah Aminuddin Baki Secondary 1

Year 1996 - Sekolah Aminuddin Baki Secondary 2

Year 1997 - Sekolah Aminuddin Baki Secondary 3

And I'm so glad that I've achieved my target BMI, and more than that to boast! To all the fat fcuks out there, I really wanna tell you that you're not alone. I've been there, had walked the walk and am now talking the talk. Nothing is impossible. Nobody can stop you from being fat, and if that's what make you happy, tell those who disagree to fcuk off. Enjoy life, be fat!

0 spit-backs:



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents