Monday, October 30, 2006

Freebie from Kaizo!

Good news to frequent ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™ visitors!
Ҝαίخό™
is offering one FREE complementary guest pass to any Fitness First branch worldwide!

All you need to do is complete the slogan below in less than 100 words:
"I find Ҝαίخό™ sexy, macho, and handsome because..."

Post your completed slogan in the comments section of this post, before November 3, 2006. Please include your ID or e-mail so I could mail the winner the free pass by post!

FF terms & conditions apply.
Closing date: November 3, 2006.
Result would be announced tentatively November 4, 2006.

2 spit-backs:

Anonymous said...

I find Ҝαίخό™ sexy, macho, and handsome because I want the free pass so bad I would make him unsexy, unmacho, and unhandsome if I don get it!

-Yam Chin-

Anonymous said...

I find Ҝαίخό™ sexy, macho, and handsome because I know he will giv me the tickets. Puhleeeeezzz...

jun_saito@yahoo.uk.



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents