Thursday, October 19, 2006

Fitness First Membership

After weeks of entering Fitness First gym illegally (I have my infernal affairs, the departed insiders to get me in), I finally decided to wash my hands clean and get myself a full membership. In fact, my hands weren't quite clean enough as the membership I got was dirt cheap compared to the normal price (again, thanks to insider's job).



The image is doctored to protect my arse from identity thefts. The FF Member I.D. number is faked, real name changed to my alter-ego, and bar code deleted.

Anyways, having this card is akin to having a passport; you gain access to all the Fitness First branches WORLDWIDE!

This is the card's backside. A pretty good message to all those fat fcuks out there! Kekeke...


Updated 20.10.2006

Here's a list of FF locations in Malaysia:

  • Level 3, Menara Maxis, K.L.
  • Level G & 1, Wisma SPK, K.L.
  • Cheras Leisure Mall, K.L.
  • Ground Floor, Menara Manulife RB, Damansara Heights.
  • Level 2, Terrace Tower B, Uptown S, Damansara Uptown.
  • Ground Floor, The Curve, Mutiara Damansara.
  • Concourse Level, Menara Axis, P.J.
  • Ground FLoor, Wisma Consplant 2, Subang Jaya.
  • Level 2, Menara Summit, Subang USJ.
  • Ground Floor, IOI Mall, Puchong.
  • 4th Floor, Island Plaza, Penang.

Visit FF website here.

0 spit-backs:



Click for ҜαίخόρЋЯзпїα™"s Table of Contents